I thought I'd do a quick recap of just some of the Stampin' UP! projects I shared with you in September, and ask you if you had a favorite!? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear YOUR favorite!
If you missed any of the info for my August PattyStamps blog projects, click the links below this collage.
Click any of the links below to see more info about each of these 18 projects!
- Jar of Haunts pumpkin card (yes, actually posted in Aug., but not on August review)
- Cable Knit embossing folder Christmas card
- Cookie Cutter Halloween Scarecrow card
- Star of Light Copper Christmas Card
- Blooms & Bliss flower card for Color Fuser Blog Hop
- Petals & Paisleys Fall scarecrow cards
- Halloween Night DSP Halloween Treat bags, part 1
- Oh Happy Day Irresistibly Floral Cards
- Penned & Painted floral cards
- Halloween Treats, part 2
- Cutest Halloween mummy card ever!
- Decorative Mask background scarecrow card
- Detailed Santa Shaker card
- Project Life greeting cards
- 2x8 cello Halloween Treat bags, part 3
- Halloween Cookie Cutter Scarecrow fall cards
- Repurposed Sephora Gift bag and card - blog candy giveaway post
- Watercolor background fall cards
To purchase the supplies for any of these projects, click on the project link in the list (between the 2 collage photos) and each blog post will guide you to the Stampin' Up! products I used.
Please be sure to ask if you have any questions, and please leave a comment below and tell me your favorite September PattyStamps blog project!
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials