May 19, 2008 UPDATE: I had enough chain for 75 kits and they are all spoken for.
This offer is temporarily UNAVAILABLE until I can get more chain this coming weekend (May 24). thanks.
Due to the overwhelming response to the Build A Brad bracelet idea, I am offering a LIMITED number of kits in the mail for this project.
- 7" of bracelet chain (plus toggle = approx. an 8" finished bracelet - you can make it smaller by taking out a link or 2 depending on your wrist size)
- toggle clasp
- 4 Build A Brads
- punched out images from Cutie Pie paper for Build a Brads (you may subsitute a different paper from your own supply when you get your kit if you prefer a different design)
- 3 assorted Rhinestone Brads
- 4 assorted "bangle" charms
- 6 jump rings (2 for toggle, 4 for charms)
(Finished bracelet at the bottom of the photo is shown for example only. Kit includes supplies and not finished bracelet)
YOU WILL NEED: needlenose plyers to complete this bracelet project - please see THIS POST for directions for assembling your bracelet kit.
If you need a longer length of bracelet, please email me after you have placed your order and I will be happy to include up to 1" extra of chain length for you. (I made mine with 6-1/2" of chain and it is plenty big, and I do NOT have petite wrists).
Deadline to order kits: May 24 or when my supply of chain runs out. I will order the SU! supplies on May 25, and your kit will ship out to you on approx. June 5th, first class mail in a bubble mailer.
US ORDERS ONLY please. Kit is $15 and includes postage.
Thank you for your interest in class kits in the mail! Please leave me a comment or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.