I will be leaving for the annual Stampin' Up! convention this week!! I'm soooooooooo excited to see my friends and to learn new stamping ideas, tips, tricks and especially to swap with my fellow demonstrators!!
I'm posting my convention swaps here with the recipe, so even if I don't get to swap with you, you can still reproduce the card.
Convention Swap #1 by Patty Bennett:
Recipe for 3x6 card above:
- Stamp Set(s): Simple Snowflake (pg 208), Winter Post (pg 35), Christmas Punch (pg 14)
- Ink: Soft Suede, Brocade Blue
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Brocade Blue, Whisper White
- Accessories: Snowflake punch, Soft Suede polkadot ribbon, Rhinestone brads, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Sponge
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Convention Swap #2 by Patty Bennett:
Recipe for card above:
- Stamp set(s): Medallion and Filigree background stamps, Circle Circus, Thank You Kindly
- Ink: Always Artichoke, Basic Black
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Basic Black
- Accessories: 1-1/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge
Check back tomorrow for MORE swaps!
Check back Wednesday for my CONVENTION SPECIAL!