I'm pleased to offer some kits for you to make your own Fabric Flower pins! These fabric pieces were all cut using the Stampin' Up! Flower Folds Die and the Stampin' Up! Flower Layers Die.
Each kit contains 3 packets: 1 multi layer large flower kit, 1 multi layer medium flower kit and one 4 layer "flower layers" flower kit
KITS SOLD OUT - - Thank you for your support!
$15.00 KITS INCLUDE:
- precut cotton fabric and sheer flowers using the Stampin' Up! Flower Folds and Flower Layers die
- 3 pinbacks, and 2 fabric circles for attaching the pin to the 2 larger flowers (circle not needed for the small flower)
- Stampin' Up! corduroy button for the smallest flower
- 1st class USPS shipping to you in a padded mailer
- U.S. Mailing addresses only
YOU WILL NEED:
- hot glue gun with "high temp" glue
- button centers for your 2 larger flowers (buttons are such a personal choice and you may even have a collection of buttons you wish to choose from)
FABRIC FLOWER INSTRUCTIONS:
For my "quick and easy version" video tutorial of the MEDIUM FLOWER CLICK HERE (may also be used for the Large Flower and small flower). ALTERNATE METHOD FOR LARGE FLOWER: For Christy's version of the LARGE FLOWER, CLICK HERE. For Shelli Gardner's version of the LARGE FLOWER CLICK HERE.