I got this cute GIFT CARD HOLDER idea from Connie Stewart at our Founder's Circle trip last September... I LOVE this cute little gift card holder!! I redid the measurements slightly to get more out of 1 sheet than the original design.. the dimensions I used are all listed below.
Below: OPEN and CLOSED
Dimensions I used:
Order now to get your supplies in time to make these for Christmas:
- Deck the Halls Fabric, #121716
- Deck the Halls Jumbo Buttons, #121002
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock, #119685
- Always Artichoke cardstock, #105119
- Very Vanilla cardstock, #101650
- Cherry Cobbler ink, #119669
- Tags Til Christmas set, #120847 or 121169
- Bright Christmas set, #121678 or #121318
- Decorative Label Punch, #120907
- Oval punch, #120908
- Linen Thread, #104199
Stampin' Up! Fabric TOTE BAG GIVE AWAY.... check it out!
LAST DAY TO ENTER!!
Order Stampin' Up! Supplies online anytime! CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Up to 60% OFF the CLEARANCE RACK ITEMS!
up to 60% OFF the Clearance Rack!