Here is the 4th and final project from my CHRISTMAS STAMP A STACK CLASS last month.
- ink the trees from Scenic Season or Lovely as a Tree in Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White cardstock - BEFORE CLEANING or reinking it, stamp it again on another Whisper White panel to place INSIDE your card
- using the new 2-1/2" extra large circle punch, punch out a portion of the tree image
- using a 3/4" or 1" circle punch, punch out a piece of a "Post-it" note, being sure to get a portion of the sticky part in your circle
- place this small circle onto your larger punched out circle
- sponge OVER the small circle and above the "horizon" line with Night of Navy ink and a Stampin' Sponge to indicate a darker sky area
- use the Northern Flurry Embossing folder to emboss the background Whisper White panel and layer DSP, greeting and tree embellishment to the card.
Order Stampin' Up! Supplies online anytime! CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.