After I made the above card for our Stamp A Stack class sample... I made a slight variation using 3 of the die cuts from the Fun Flowers Die and the big shot, in Peach Parfait cardstock... kind of looks like a California Poppy!
The edges are sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink and a sponge dauber to make them stand out a bit.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Marina Mist cardstock, #119682
- Peach Parfait cardstock, #119794
- Petal Paisley DSP, #122367
- Marina Mist ink pad, 1119668
- Four Frames stamp set, #123440 or 123442
- Antique brads, #117273
- Decorative label punch, #120807
- Fun Flowers die, #121812
- paper piercer, #116631
- mat pack, #105826
Clearance Rack ... Limited quantities.. shop now
Shop online anytime!!