NEW Clearance Rack items, free stamp sets and more...
If you are like me.. you can't believe Halloween is right around the corner!! I hope you enjoy these cute Halloween cards I created for my MDS Hybrid Stamp A Stack class.. enjoy!
After I create my card fronts in MDS I create my embellishments that will be punched out, then I save them as a .jpg and insert them onto an 8-1/2"x11" sheet to print... so here is what the sheet would look like when it's ready to print:
I printed out the sheets at home on my Epson R1900 printer, and my HP color laserjet printer. If I had prepared these a bit more ahead of time I could have sent them through the Stampin' Up! MDS printing service, but alas.. I was not that organized.
I cut out the card fronts and adhered them to folded Stampin' Up! cardstock cards, and punched out the owls and the greetings to layer onto the cards. Embellish with ribbon, punches, rhinestones, googlie eyes... and you have yourself some pretty cute cards!
Stampin' Up! Supplies used for these cards:
- My Digital Studio, #118108
- Spook Central Designer Ensemble download, #127589
- Spooky Bingo Bits download, #127616
- Wiked Cool download, #127609
- Owl Punch download, #122153
- Spooky Things download, #127589
- Grateful Heart Thanksgiving DSP download, #127620
- Pick your Poison DSP download, #125608
- Wicked Fun DSP download, #127609
- Owl Punch, pg 213, #118074
- Decorative Label punch, pg 209, #120907
- Scallop Trim border punch, pg 211, #118402
- Eyelet Border punch, pg 211, #119853
- Assorted ribbon, pgs 194, 195
- Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
- Rhinestones, pg 198, #119246
- Stampin' Dimensionals, pg 206, #104430
- adhesive, scissors, googlie eyes
or contact me with your questions or order
GET A FREE BIG SHOT OR $100 IN STAMPIN' UP! MERCHANDISE WHEN YOU JOIN STAMPIN' UP! AND MY LUV 2 STAMP GROUP IN OCTOBER!!!