This beach, or lakeside shoreline, just makes me smile!! I would love to just hang out in that chair today!!
Do you remember THIS flamingo card? If you do, you might recognize some of the stamp images in these cards from that card!! I used the water image, the grass image and the palm frond image from the Fabulous Flamingo stamp set!! You'll find it on page 177 of the new 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! catalog! (or HERE online)
My card was created for a Stampin' Up! New Catalog Product swap I participated in, and so I used a new stamp set, new colors and a new framelit die!
Supplies, Steps & Sizes:
- Card base: Whisper White Note Card #131527
- Front Layer: Pool Party cardstock #122924, 3-1/2"x5"
- Lay a large post-it note about 1/2 way down on the piece of Pool Party cardstock and sponge Pool Party ink onto the cardstock (or Bermuda Bay ink if you want it darker)
- Stamp the water image from the Fabulous Flamingo set in Dapper Denim ink over the sponged water
- Tear 2 of the green strips from the Color Theory package into 2 "hills" - adhere over the water
- Stamp the grass and fronds in Lemon Lime Twist ink
- Stamp greeting in Dapper Denim (from the Colorful Seasons stamp set)
- Die cut adirondack chair with Whisper White cardstock from the Seasonal Layers framelit dies and adhere with Fine-Tip glue pen or Multipurpose glue
What do you think.. would you like to join me here? Pull up a chair.. let's enjoy this shoreline together! :)
Click any product photo below to purchase that item on line.