Today I am excited to share these Petal Palette flower stamps from Stampin 'UP! .. I LOVE this rose image!! I colored these stamped roses with my NEW Stampin' Blends markers (live last week on video) and then die cut the images and added them to this card!! I hope you enjoy this idea! Please enjoy my VIDEO TUTORIAL at the bottom of this blog post for coloring and shading tips.
I combined 2 Stampin' Up! designer papers in the background of this card:
- Tropical Chic designer paper (the stripes & die cut label) #146916
- Petal Promenade (floral strip) #146913
They are BOTH included in the July 2018 paper SALE!! click here for info!
Coloring Tips included in the VIDEO TUTORIAL at the bottom of this post!
Additional Card Details:
- The Granny Apple Green die cut label was die cut using the Stitched Label framelit and Tropical Chic paper
- The sentiment is stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a Whisper White Stitched Shape oval, using the Treat Time stamp set
- The flowers are stamped with Memento Black ink onto Thick Whisper White and colored with Stampin' Blends: Flirty Flamingo combo pack, Poppy Parade combo pack, Dark Pineapple Punch, Dark Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green combo pack, Dark Call me Clover, then die cut with the coordinating Petals & More thinlits.
- I used Artisan Pearls to finish off the card
The base card is a 4" x 11" Flirty Flamingo piece, folded in 1/2.
I used Powder Pink ruffled ribbon to pull in the soft pinks on this card.
SHOP!! ALL of these Stampin' UP! crafting products are available in my online Stampin' UP! store or by clicking on any of the product photos at the bottom of this post.
Please enjoy my video tutorial below!
If you are reading this in an email, click HERE to watch the video.
Simply click ANY of the product photos below to go to my online Stampin' UP! Store to purchase your supplies!