Wow.. I stamped this a long time ago and never got around to sharing it! I love the soft feel of this card! Cindee and I created it together, and we used a card somewhere on the internet for inspiration, but as usual, we veered off course and made it our own. Or it might have been a catalog sample.. now I don't remember!!
The pretty, feminine floral Birthday Bouquet paper is found on page 9 of the Occasions catalog. We put a 2" strip of it at the bottom of the card, then layered the tag on top of a stamped rose image. We used the rose from the Rose Wonder stamp set on pg 18 of the 2016 Stampin UP! Occasions catalog, and just stamped it in Whisper White craft ink and let it dry on the Blushing Bride cardstock card.
We were doing our best to use layers.. lots of different layers.. so our tag has 4 layers plus the flower embellishment!
Noteworthy Card Design Features:
- Corrugated paper was used for the tag
- Ornate Tag Topper punch gives the corrugated tag a fancy feel
- Banner Framelits created the 2 smaller banners, but you could also use the Banner Triple Punch, and the Banner punch was used for the smallest banner layer (see all products at the bottom of this post)
- the Happy Birthday Greeting was gold heat embossed for a touch of class
- we splattered the Gold Wink of Stella Pen onto the finished card - gold splatters are a great finishing touch!
- the hand cut flower with Enamel Dot center gives one more layer of texture to the card
Stampin' UP! Color Combo for this Birthday Card:
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any of the supplies to create this card, just click on any of the product photos below and it will take you right to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator! Leave me a comment or send me an email; [email protected]
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials